Albert C. Smoot papers, circa 1900s PDF
- Smoot, Albert C., 1865-1946
- Albert C. Smoot papers
- circa 1900s (inclusive)19001999
- 0.1 linear feet
- Collection Number
- The Albert C. Smoot papers contain a six-page oral history in which Smoot (1865-1946) discusses pre-twentieth century Sugarhouse. It also contains several anonymous Utah histories.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The Albert C. Smoot papers contain a six-page oral history in which Smoot (1865-1946) discusses pre-twentieth century Sugarhouse. It also contains several anonymous Utah histories.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances.
Permission to publish material from the Albert C. Smoot papers must be obtained from the Special Collections Manuscript Curator.
Initial Citation: Albert C. Smoot papers, Accn 2257, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. University of Utah, J. Willard Marriott. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Following Citations:Accn 2257.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|Interview with Albert C. Smoot
There are several anonymous histories also included in this collection.
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Personal Names :
- Smoot, Albert C., 1865-1946--Archives
- Geographical Names :
- Sugarhouse (Salt Lake City, Utah)