John Scott papers, 1855-1856 PDF
- Scott, John
- John Scott papers
- 1855-1856 (inclusive)18551856
- 0.25 linear feet
- Collection Number
- The John Scott papers (1855-1856) consist of a photocopy and typescript of Scott's diary. A biography and some miscellaneous paper are also included.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
John Scott was born in 1811 and died in 1876. See collection contents for further biographical information.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The John Scott papers (1855-1856) consist of a photocopy and typescript of Scott's diary. A biography and some miscellaneous paper are also included.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances.
Permission to publish material from the John Scott papers must be obtained from the Special Collections Manuscript Curator.
Initial Citation: John Scott papers, Accn 1324, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. University of Utah, J. Willard Marriott. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Following Citations: Accn 1324.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
John Scott papers, 1855-1856Return to Top
Container(s): Box 1
Biography and Miscellaneous
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Mormon Church--Missions--England
- Mormon Church--Missions--Ireland
- Mormon pioneers--Emigration
- Mormons--Missionary experiences--England
- Mormons--Missionary experiences--Ireland
- Personal Names :
- Scott, John--Diaries
- Geographical Names :
- West (U.S.)--Description and travel
- Form or Genre Terms :