The collection is open to the public.
Wolff and Phillips was an architectural firm of Portland, Oregon, headed by George M. Wolff and Truman E. Phillips.
Collection includes: Plans, specifications and drawings for buildings for the Kaiser Company in Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington, ca. 1940-1960.
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Wolff and Phillips Architectural Papers, Mss 3021, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.