Bachelor's Club scrapbook, 1957-1967 PDF
- Bachelor's Club (Eastern Washington State College)
- Bachelor's Club scrapbook
- 1957-1967 (inclusive)1957-01-011967-12-31
- 1.5 linear feet : 13" x 19" scrapbook
- Collection Number
- This scrapbook contains clippings, photographs, and correspondence pertaining to the Bachelor's Club at Eastern Washington State College.
- Eastern Washington University
Archives and Special Collections
Archives & Special Collections
Eastern Washington University Libraries
320 Media Lane - 100 LIB
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The Bachelor's Club scrapbook contains clippings about Bachelor's Club members and activities, photographs of club events, members, and candidates for Bachelorette of the Year, correspondence to club officials, and documents on club policies. Many of the documents in the scrapbook concern Homecoming activities, dances, and a fund raising effort to assist a Bachelor's Club member named Ray Reinbolt, who was injured in a car accident. The scrabook appears to be handmade with a tooled leather cover. The inside of the front cover indicates the scrapbook was built by Bob Hemmingway and Don Rappe, who served as club president in 1958.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Use of this collection is subject to the rules concerning access to archival and manuscript collections at Eastern Washington University. For more information, see: http://www.ewu.edu/Library/Services/Archives.xml
Bachelor's Club Scrapbook; SPC 018-0738; box number; folder number; Archives & Special Collections, Eastern Washington University.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Corporate Names :
- Eastern Washington College of Education
- Eastern Washington State College
- Eastern Washington University--Students
- Form or Genre Terms :