Seattle University Office of the President: Kenneth Baker, SJ Records, 1970 PDF
- Seattle University. Office of the President.
- Seattle University Office of the President: Kenneth Baker, SJ Records
- 1970 (inclusive)19701970
- 2 linear feet, (2 boxes)
- Collection Number
- RG 005.03 (collection)
- Kenneth Baker, SJ served as the 17th president of Seattle University from January - November 1, 1970. This collection contains some files generated and compiled by Seattle University's Office of the President during his administration.
- Seattle University, Lemieux Library and McGoldrick Learning Commons, Special Collections
Lemieux Library & McGoldrick Learning Commons
901 12th Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open for research.
- Funding for preparing the finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
Kenneth Baker, SJ was the 17th president of Seattle University and served for a brief time from January until November 1, 1970. Louis Gaffney, SJ was appointed Acting President upon Baker's departure in November 1970.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The collection consists of correspondence, reports and news articles. The collection is not comprehensive.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Seattle University Office of the President: Kenneth Baker, S.J. Records, Special Collections, Lemieux Library and McGoldrick Learning Commons, Seattle University.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Education, Higher--Washington (State)--Seattle
- Universities and colleges--Washington (State)--Seattle--Administration
- Personal Names :
- Baker, Kenneth, SJ.
- Corporate Names :
- Seattle University. Office of the President
- Seattle University--Administration
- Seattle University--Faculty
- Seattle University--History--20th century
- Seattle University--Presidents--20th century
- Seattle University--Records and correspondence
- Form or Genre Terms :