James N. Carty Papers, 1881-1918 PDF
- Carty, James N., 1839-1913
- James N. Carty Papers
- 1881-1918 (inclusive)18811918
- 0.5 Linear feet of shelf space, (1 box)
- Collection Number
- Cage 362 (collection)
- This collection consists of account books and ledgers of two generations of the Carty family farm near Ridgefield, Washington.
- Washington State University Libraries, Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections.
Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections
Terrell Library Suite 12
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open and available for research use.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collection consists of account books and ledgers of the Carty farm near Ridgefield, Washington. The papers, from 1881-1918, detail livestock purchases, wages, butter sales, rental equipment and stock agreements, calf sales and other income and expenses of James N. Carty and his son, William E. Carty. A genealogy of the Carty family is also included with these papers.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
[item description] James N. Carty Papers, 1881-1918
Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections Washington State University Libraries Pullman, WA
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Agriculture -- Washington (State) -- History -- Sources
- Farmers -- Washington (State)
- Farmers -- Washington (State) -- Ridgefield -- Records and correspondence
- Personal Names :
- Carty, William Edward, 1894-1962