Houghtaling and Dougan architectural papers, circa 1914-1929 PDF
- Houghtaling and Dougan,architects.
- Houghtaling and Dougan architectural papers
- circa 1914-1929 (inclusive)circa 19141929
- (6 oversize folders)
- Collection Number
- Mss 3010
- Collection includes: Plans, specifications and drawings for churches, temples and commercial buildings in Oregon, ca. 1914-1929. Houghtaling and Dougan was an architectural firm in Portland, Oregon.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Houghtaling and Dougan was an architectural firm in Portland, Oregon.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection includes: Plans, specifications and drawings for churches, temples and commercial buildings in Oregon, ca. 1914-1929.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Houghtaling and Dougan Architectural Papers, Mss 3010, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Architects -- Oregon -- Portland.
- Church architecture -- Oregon -- Designs and plans.
- Churches -- Oregon -- Designs and plans.
- Corporate Names :
- Houghtaling and Dougan -- Archives.
- Family Names :
- Dougan, Luther L. -- Archives.
- Houghtaling, Chester A. -- Archives.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Blueprints. -- aat
- Drawings (visual works) -- aat