History of irrigation in the Columbia River Basin, 1930 PDF
- Tucker, William Pierce,1910-
- History of irrigation in the Columbia River Basin
- 1930 (inclusive)19301930
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 2932
- Typescript term paper, 1930, presented at the University of Washington, regarding the history of irrigation projects in the Columbia River Basin.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Typescript term paper, 1930, presented at the University of Washington, regarding the history of irrigation projects in the Columbia River Basin. With bibliography.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
History of Irrigation in the Columbia River Basin, Mss 2932, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Agriculture -- Northwest, Pacific -- History.
- Irrigation -- Northwest, Pacific -- History.
- Geographical Names :
- Columbia River Region -- History.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Term papers. -- aat