Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
The Lane County Farmer's Union Cooperative mill was built in 1923 primarily to process grain. The mill was owned and built by the cooperative members.
[Source: Mill Pictures website: http://millpictures.com/mills.php?millid=1170]
The collection contains meeting minutes, reports, audits, ledgers, and pamphlets.
[Identification of item], Lane County Farmers Union Cooperative Warehouse Co. records, Bx 017, Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries, Eugene, Oregon.
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Archival material may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal and/or state right to privacy laws and other regulations.
Researchers are advised that the disclosure of certain information pertaining to identifiable living individuals represented in this collection without the consent of those individuals may have legal ramifications (e.g. a cause of action for invasion of privacy may arise if facts concerning an individual's private life are published that would be deemed highly offensive to a reasonable person) for which the University of Oregon assumes no responsibility.
If a researcher finds sensitive personal information in a collection, please bring it to the attention of the reading room staff.