Betty Whitehead Photographs, 1906-1942 PDF
- Whitehead, Betty
- Betty Whitehead Photographs
- 1906-1942 (inclusive)19061942
- 0.03 cubic feet, including 37 photographs
- Collection Number
- OrSlTCC Whitehead
- The collection contains images of Siletz tribal members and agency employees.
- Confederated Tribes of the Siletz, Tribal Cultural Collections
402 Park Way P.O. Box 549
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for research.
- Collection materials are in English.
- Funding for preparing this finding aid was provided through a grant rewarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The collection contains images of Siletz tribal members and agency employees. A portion of the photographs focus on Siletz elementary and high school students.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Indian agents--Oregon
- Indian reservations--Oregon
- Siletz Indians--Education
- Geographical Names :
- Newport (Or.)
- Siletz Indian Reservation (Or.)
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Photographic prints