Sylvester Lake and Pauline E. Lake Interview Transcript, 1979 PDF
- Lake, Sylvester
- Sylvester Lake and Pauline E. Lake Interview Transcript
- 1979 (inclusive)19791979
- .1 linear feet.
- Collection Number
- SPC 980-0105 (collection)
- Eastern Washington University
Archives and Special Collections
Archives & Special Collections
Eastern Washington University Libraries
320 Media Lane - 100 LIB
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collection contains the transcript of an interview with Sylvester Lake and his wife, Pauline E. Lake. In the interview, the Lakes discuss their experiences as African Americans living in Spokane in 1942. The interview was conducted by Dr. Joseph Franklin and is part of the Inland Northwest Black History Collection.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Use of this collection is subject to the rules concerning access to archival and manuscript collections at Eastern Washington University. For more information, see: http://www.ewu.edu/Library/Services/Archives.xml
Copyright restrictions may apply. For more information or permission to publish, contact Eastern Washington University Libraries, Archives & Special Collections at (509) 359-2475, or email@example.com.
Sylvester Lake and Pauline E. Lake Interview Transcript; SPC 980-0105; box number; folder number; Archives & Special Collections, Eastern Washington University.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- African Americans--Washington (State)--Spokane
- African Americans--Washington (State)--Spokane--Social conditions
- Personal Names :
- Lake, Sylvester--Interviews
- Lake, Sylvester--Mrs.--(Pauline)--Interviews
- Geographical Names :
- Spokane (Wash.)--Race relations
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Oral histories
- Other Creators :
- Personal Names :
- Franklin Joseph--1936--interviewer (creator)
- Lake Sylvester--Mrs.--(Pauline) (creator)