Civilian Conservation Corps photograph album,, circa 1936 PDF
- Civilian Conservation Corps photograph album,
- .5 : cubic feet (1 flat box)
- Collection Number
- Accession 25461
- One (1) photograph album including images from Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) Camp 1626, located near Burns, Or., at the Malheur Wildlife Refuge.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is unprocessed. For information contact the reference staff of the Oregon Historical Society Research Library, email: Libreference@ohs.org; telephone: 503-306-5240.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
One (1) photograph album containing images from Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) Camp 1626, located near Burns, Or., at the Malheur Wildlife Refuge. Many of the images were taken in 1936. The album also contains several photographs from other locations in Oregon and California. Also includes one (1) photocopy of a CCCA States Listing. This document lists information about historic CCC Camps in Oregon.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Corporate Names :
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.)
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.). -- Camp 1626 (Burns, Or.) -- Photographs.
- Geographical Names :
- Burns (Or.) -- Photographs.
- Malheur National Wildlife Refuge (Or.) -- Photographs.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Photograph albums. -- aat
- Photographs. -- aat