Datus M. Hammond papers, 1944-1974 PDF
- Hammond, Datus M.
- Datus M. Hammond papers
- 1944-1974 (inclusive)19441974
- 53 boxes, (26.5 linear ft. )
- Collection Number
- USU_COLL MSS 103
- Chiefly articles on parasitology and protozoology published between 1944 and 1974. Many are from the Journal of Protozoology and the Journal of Protozoology. Also includes microscope slides, lantern slides, and field notes (1952-1954).
- Utah State University, Merrill-Cazier Library, Special Collections and Archives Division
Special Collections & Archives
Utah State University
- Access Restrictions
Open to public research.
- Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) grant, 2007-2008
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
Graduated from Utah State Agricultural College in 1932 with a B.A., then UC Berkeley, to gain a Ph.D. in zoology. He returned to Utah State in 1944 as head of zoology.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Chiefly articles on parasitology and protozoology published between 1944 and 1974. Many are from the Journal of Protozoology and the Journal of Protozoology. Also includes microscope slides, lantern slides, and field notes (1952-1954).
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
It is the responsibility of the user to obtain permission to publish from the owner of the copyright (the institution, the creator of the record, the author or his/her transferees, heirs, legates, or literary executors). The user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Utah State University Libraries, its officers, employees, and agents from and against all claims made by any person asserting that he or she is an owner of copyright.
Permission to publish material from the Datus M. Hammond papers> must be obtained from the Special Collections Manuscript Curator and/or the Special Collections Department Head.
Datus M. Hammond papers, 1944-1974. (COLL MSS 103). Utah State University. Special Collections and Archives Department.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1-2||218 printed reprints and photocopies from bound journals
(mainly from Journal of Protozology and the Journal of Protozoology of articles by Datus M. Hammond).
|3-11||Research grants and reports from the USU Experiment Station, NSF, NIH, etc|
|18-34||Classified research notes|
|39-40||Class and teaching notes, UC Berkley||1932-36|
|41-45||Manuscripts of published papers|
|46||Foreign language journals and papers|
|47-49||Other media: microscope slides, lantern slides, film|
|51||Periodicals and reprints|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Cattle--Parasites--West (U.S.)
- Ruminants--Parasites--West (U.S.)
- Personal Names :
- Hammond, Datus M.
- Corporate Names :
- Utah State University. Libraries. Special Collections and Archives. (contributor)
- Utah State University--Faculty--Archives.