Guide to the David G. Bunting Testimony and Research Data, 1976 PDF
- Guide to the David G. Bunting Testimony and Research Data
- 1976 (inclusive)19761976
- .15 linear feet.
- Collection Number
- SPC 978-0050
- This collection consists of testimony and research data presented by David G. Bunting to the Washington State House of Representatives Labor Committee.
- Eastern Washington University
Archives and Special Collections
Archives & Special Collections
Eastern Washington University Libraries
320 Media Lane - 100 LIB
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
- English, English
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collection contains testimony presented by Bunting before the Washington State House of Representatives Labor Committee, entitled "Washington State Higher Education Teaching Faculty Compensation: Some Basic Data with Analysis." The collection also contains research data.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Use of this collection is subject to the rules concerning access to archival and manuscript collections at Eastern Washington University. For more information, see: http://www.ewu.edu/Library/Services/Archives.xml.
Copyright restrictions may apply. For more information or permission to publish, contact Eastern Washington University Libraries, Archives & Special Collections at (509) 359-2475, or email@example.com.
David G. Bunting Testimony and Research Data; SPC 978-0050; box number; folder number; Archives & Special Collections, Eastern Washington University.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- College teachers--Salaries, etc.--Washington (State)
- Education, Higher--Washington (State)
- Wage surveys--Washington (State)
- Personal Names :
- Bunting, David G., 1940-
- Corporate Names :
- Washington (State)--Legislature--House of Representatives--Labor Committee
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Research notes