Janice Kido Papers, 1989-2000 PDF
- Kido, Janice
- JaniceKido Papers
- 1989-2000 (inclusive)19892000
- 0.25 cubic feet
- Collection Number
- This collection documents the work of JaniceKido, an Evergreen State College faculty, from 1989 to 2000.
- The Evergreen State College, Malcolm Stilson Archives and Special Collections.
Archives and Special Collections
Daniel J. Evans Library
The Evergreen State College
2700 Evergreen Parkway NW
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
- Funded through a National Endowment for the Humanities "We the People grant for Washington Women's History to the Washington Women's History Consortium, a part of the Washington State Historical Society. Any views, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this website do not necessarily reflect those of the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
This collection contains correspondence, program planning, syllabus, program descriptions, and newspaper clippings. Also included are program and faculty evaluations, MIT sub committee documents, program covenant, Masters in Teaching (MIT) student/faculty visitation schedule/s, book lists, student assignment log, and syllabi. Materials document JaniceKido's activities for the MIT program from 1989-2000>
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collection contains correspondence, program planning, syllabus, program descriptions, and newspaper clippings. Also included are program and faculty evaluations, MIT sub committee documents, program covenant, Masters in Teaching (MIT) student/faculty visitation schedule/s, book lists, student assignment log, and syllabi. Materials document JaniceKido's activities for the MIT program from 1989-2000
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Duplication by the archives in no way transfers either copyright or property right, nor does it constitute permission to publish in excess of "fair use" or to display the materials.
In all cases, publication or display of our materials must carry the credit line: "From The Evergreen State College Archives". Citations of specific materials should include the accession number, provenance and series title, file folder heading (if any) followed by the specific item's identification (title or description).
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1/5||Student evaluation of faculty||1992-1995|
|1/6||Evaluation from faculty||1991-2000|
|1/7||Evaluation: faculty colleagues||1991-1999|
|1/8||MIT program reports||1994-1998|
|1/9||MIT planning and proposal||1989-1994|
|1/10||MIT program description and syllabi||1991-1999|
|1/11||Professional Education Advisory Board||1997-1998|
|1/12||Washington Association of Colleges for Teachers Education||1995 April 7|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Curriculum planning
- Social science teacher--Washington (State)--Olympia
- Teachers--Training of multicultural education
- Personal Names :
- Kido, Janice--Archives
- Corporate Names :
- Evergreen State College. Graduate Program in Teaching