Women's Workshop records, 1972-1972 PDF
- University of Oregon. Women's Workshop
- Women's Workshop records
- 1972-1972 (inclusive)19721972
- 1.5 linear feet, (1 container)
- Collection Number
- UA 137
- The collection contains audio recordings of a women's workshop held at the University of Oregon through the women's studies and family studies programs.
- University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives.
UO Libraries--SPC, 1299
University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
UNARRANGED COLLECTION. UNAVAILABLE FOR USE. For more information, please submit a Notice of Interest in Unprocessed Collections.
- Funding for production of this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The collection contains reel to reel audio recordings.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Archival records many contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal and/or state right to privacy laws and other regulations.
Researchers are advised that the disclosure of certain information pertaining to identifiable living individuals represented in this collection without the consent of those individuals may have legal ramifications (e.g. a cause of action for invasion of privacy may arise if facts concerning an individual's private life are published that would be deemed highly offensive to a reasonable person) for which the University of Oregon assumes no responsibility.
If a researcher finds sensitive personal information in a collection, please bring it to the attention of the reading room staff.
[Identification of item], Women's Workshop records, UA 137, Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries, Eugene, Oregon.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Education, Higher--Oregon--Eugene
- Universities and colleges--Oregon--Eugene
- Women's studies--Oregon--Eugene
- Corporate Names :
- University of Oregon. Women's Workshop--Records and correspondence
- Form or Genre Terms :