Album of Montana photographs, 1934-1935 PDF
- Album of Montana photographs
- 1934-1935 (inclusive)19341935
- 1 album 6 inches x 8 inches
- Collection Number
- Mss 765
- This photograph album contains images mainly of Fort Missoula and Glacier National Park, Montana. Also included are photographs of the military base and area near Lake Elsinore, California, and Fort Peck Dam.
- University of Montana, Mansfield Library, Archives and Special Collections
Archives and Special Collections
Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library
University of Montana
32 Campus Dr. #9936
- Access Restrictions
Researchers must use collection in accordance with the policies of Archives and Special Collections, the Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library, and The University of Montana-Missoula.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This photograph album, dated 1934-1935, contains images of Fort Missoula grounds and personnel, and of Glacier National Park. Also included are photographs of the military base and area near Lake Elsinore, California. Several images are identified by name and/or location. The names of identified individuals are Chuck Miller, Deacon, Rudy Pilgrim, Joe Wargo, and Orville Moen. There is one small snapshot labeled "Doc and me" - possibly showing the creator of the photograph album. Additionally there are family photographs and other miscellaneous images of Fort Peck Dam near Glasgow, Montana, a Lincoln, Montana, sawmill and workers, and other unidentified groups, individuals and locales.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Researchers are responsible for using in accordance with 17 U.S.C. and any other applicable statutes.
[Name of document or photograph number], Album of Montana Photographs, Archives and Special Collections, Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library, The University of Montana-Missoula.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Fort Missoula (Mont.)--Photographs.
- Fort Peck Dam (Mont.)--Photographs.
- Glacier National Park (Mont.)--Photographs.
- Lake Elsinore (Calif.)--Photographs.
- Lincoln (Mont.)--Photographs.
- Sawmill workers--Montana--Lincoln--Photographs.
- Personal Names :
- Miller, Chuck--Photographs.
- Moen, Orville--Photographs.
- Pilgrim, Rudy--Photographs.
- Wargo, Joe--Photographs.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Photograph albums--Montana.