A. J. Doak & Company ledger, 1853 PDF
- A. J. Doak & Co.
- A. J. Doak & Company ledger
- 1853 (inclusive)18531853
- .04 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 771
- Manuscript ledger for A. J. Doak & Co., general mercantile store in St. Louis, Oregon, 1 v, 73 pp, 1853. Alexander Jackson Doak was the proprietor of A. J. Doak & Company.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Alexander Jackson Doak was the proprietor of A. J. Doak & Company.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Manuscript ledger for A. J. Doak & Co., general mercantile store in St. Louis, Oregon, 1 v, 73 pp, 1853.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may required seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
A. J. Doak & Company Ledger, Mss 771, Oregon Historical Society.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Grocery trade -- Oregon -- St. Louis.
- St. Louis (Or.) -- 19th century.
- Corporate Names :
- A. J. Doak & Co. -- Records and correspondence.
- Family Names :
- Doak, Alexander Jackson.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Financial records. -- aat
- Ledgers (account books) -- aat