The Magicians, 2010 PDF
- The Magicians
- 2010 (inclusive)20102010
- 0.05 linear feet
- Collection Number
- Robert Dobler was a student of folklore at the University of Oregon. This collection includes an essay and fieldwork documentation relating to this student's folklore fieldwork project.
- University of Oregon, Archives of Northwest Folklore
1287 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for access in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
- Publication of this finding aid was supported in whole or part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by Oregon State Library.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
A short film about two magicians in Eugene, Oregon, focusing on how they learned the art.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Collection is open for use in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Master sheetReturn to Top
EssayReturn to Top
TranscriptsReturn to Top
Field footage logsReturn to Top
Video recordingsReturn to Top
C02_2010_110: The Magicians
1.0 electronic optical disc (dvd-rom)
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- entertainment and recreation
- magic tricks
- occupational folklore
- optical illusions
- Personal narratives
- sleight of hand USE: magic tricks
- video recordings
- Personal Names :
- Asher, Lee
- Keene, Hart
- Geographical Names :
- Eugene (Or.)
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Documentary video
- Fieldwork project