Abe Hoffman photograph collection, circa 1920s-1949 PDF
- Hoffman, Abe
- Abe Hoffman photograph collection
- circa 1920s-1949 (inclusive)19201949
- 16 photographic prints (1 folder) ; sizes vary
- Collection Number
- Photographs of brothers Abe, Al, and David Hoffman as well as other entertainers, actors, songwriters, and performers.
- University of Washington Libraries, Special Collections
University of Washington Libraries
- Access Restrictions
Entire collection can be viewed on the Libraries’ Digital Collections website. Permission of Visual Materials Curator required to view originals. Contact Special Collections for more information.
- Additional Reference Guides
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
Brother of Al Hoffman (1902-1960).
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The collection includes images of brothers Abe, Al, and David Hoffman as well as other entertainers, actors, songwriters, and performers.
Other Descriptive InformationReturn to Top
Forms part of the Washington State Jewish Archives.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Restrictions may exist on reproduction, quotation, or publication. Contact Special Collections, University of Washington Libraries for details.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Hoffman brothers, friends and colleaguesReturn to Top
"Dodie" Doris and other man in front of Hoffman Kosher Deli and Grocery at 1714 Yesler Way, Seattle
David Hoffman is in background.
Denise Darcel and Billy Gould with Al Hoffman (at piano) and Jeff Slary
United Press International (photographer)
Al Goodhart and Al Hoffman at piano
Roy M. Peak Photography, Seattle (photographer)
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Visual Materials Collections (University of Washington)