Emory E. Smith papers, 1898 PDF
- Smith, Emory E.
- Emory E. Smith papers
- 1898 (inclusive)18981898
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 835
- Collection includes correspondence and notes (including newspaper clippings) for a report to the Southern Pacific Railroad Company concerning the opportunities offered to settlers in Oregon, September-November, 1898.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection includes correspondence and notes (including newspaper clippings) for a report to the Southern Pacific Railroad Company concerning the opportunities offered to settlers in Oregon, September-November, 1898.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may required seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Emory E. Smith Papers, Mss 835, Oregon Historical Society.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Pioneers -- Oregon.
- Corporate Names :
- Southern Pacific Railroad Company.
- Family Names :
- Smith, Emory E. -- Archives.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Clippings (information artifacts) -- aat
- Letters (correspondence) -- aat