Maryland Allen papers, circa 1915-1927 PDF
- Allen, Maryland, d. 1927.
- Maryland Allen papers
- circa 1915-1927 (inclusive)19151927
- 2 cubic feet (2 record cartons)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1410
- Collection includes manuscripts of short stories, novels, essays, plays, correspondence, clippings, etc. Maryland Allen (d. 1927) was a Portland, Oregon author.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Maryland Allen (d. 1927) was a Portland, Oregon author.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection includes: Manuscripts of short stories, novels, essays, plays, etc. by Allen; Correspondence with publishers and agents, clippings and Misc. ephemera, 1915-1927; Correspondence, 1917-1919, regarding the IWW and World War I; Miscellaneous papers of her husband, Edward T. Tyson.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society owns the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any reproduction use. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all materials in the collections, In some cases, permission for use may require seeking additional authorization from copyright owners.
Maryland Allen Papers, Mss 1410, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Women authors -- Oregon -- Portland.
- World War, 1914-1918.
- Corporate Names :
- Industrial Workers of the World.
- Family Names :
- Allen, E. T. -- (Edward Tyson), -- b. 1875.
- Allen, Maryland, -- d. 1927 -- Archives.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Clippings (information artifacts) -- aat
- Letters (correspondence) -- aat
- Printed ephemera. -- aat