Links Inc. Spokane Chapter Records, 1978-1984 PDF
- Links Inc. Spokane Chapter Records
- 1978-1984 (inclusive)19781984
- .2 linear feet.
- Collection Number
- SPC 979-0081
- The Links Inc. Spokane Chapter Records consists of materials concerning the Links, a national organization for African-American women and women of African descent.
- Eastern Washington University
Archives and Special Collections
Archives & Special Collections
Eastern Washington University Libraries
320 Media Lane - 100 LIB
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
- English, English
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collection contains assembled materials concerning the Links, a national organization for African-American women and women of African descent. It includes a photocopied scrapbook and photographs, a 1984 calendar, and one original photograph. The scrapbook describes the organization's history and details the establishment of the Spokane Chapter.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Use of this collection is subject to the rules concerning access to archival and manuscript collections at Eastern Washington University. For more information, see: http://www.ewu.edu/Library/Services/Archives.xml
Copyright restrictions may apply. For more information or permission to publish, contact Eastern Washington University Libraries, Archives & Special Collections at (509) 359-2475, or email@example.com.
Links Inc. Spokane Chapter Records; SPC 979-0081; box number; folder number; Archives & Special Collections, Eastern Washington University.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- African American women--Washington (State)--Spokane--Societies and clubs
- Corporate Names :
- Links, Inc.. Spokane Chapter--History--20th century
- Links, Inc.. Spokane Chapter--Records and correspondence
- Links, Inc.--History--20th century
- Geographical Names :
- Spokane (Wash.)--Societies and clubs
- Form or Genre Terms :