James G. Blaine Society collection, 1970-1974 PDF
- Abell, Ron,1933-,collector.
- James G. Blaine Society collection
- 1970-1974 (inclusive)19701974
- .45 cubic feet (1 document case)
- Collection Number
- Mss 2005
- Collection includes: Correspondence, membership lists, publicity and ephemera regarding the society; Studies, reports and newspaper clippings regarding the Oregon tourist industry. The aim of the James G. Blaine Society was to discourage the overpopulation of Oregon.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open to the public.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
The aim of the James G. Blaine Society was to discourage the overpopulation of Oregon.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection includes: Correspondence, membership lists, publicity and ephemera regarding the society; Studies, reports and newspaper clippings regarding the Oregon tourist industry.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society owns the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any reproduction use. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all materials in the collections, In some cases, permission for use may require seeking additional authorization from copyright owners.
James G. Blaine Society Collection, Mss 2005, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Population Growth -- Oregon.
- Tourism -- Oregon.
- Corporate Names :
- James G. Blaine Society -- Records and correspondence.
- Family Names :
- Abell, Ron, -- 1933-
- Geographical Names :
- Oregon -- Population.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Administrative records. -- aat
- Clippings (information artifacts) -- aat
- Letters (correspondence) -- aat
- Printed ephemera. -- aat