Andrew Orr letters, 1877-1878 PDF
- Orr, Andrew
- Andrew Orr letters
- 1877-1878 (inclusive)18771878
- 0.1 linear feet
- Collection Number
- The Andrew Orr papers (1877-1878) consist of five letters written to his wife, Jinney Orr, while Orr was in Utah and Sonora on unspecified mining business.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Biographical information is unknown.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The Andrew Orr papers (1877-1878) consist of five letters written to his wife, Jinney Orr, while Orr was in Utah and Sonora on unspecified mining business.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances.
Permission to publish material from the Andrew Orr letters must be obtained from the Special Collections Manuscript Curator.
Initial Citation: Andrew Orr letters, Accn 1272, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. University of Utah, J. Willard Marriott. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Following Citations:Accn 1272.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||Letters from Andrew Orr to his wife||1877-1878|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Mineral industries--West (U.S.)
- Miners--United States--Correspondence
- Personal Names :
- Orr, Andrew--Correspondence
- Orr, Jinney--Correspondence
- Geographical Names :
- West (U.S.)--Description and travel
- Form or Genre Terms :