The Community Center Records, 1983-2003 PDF
- The Community Center (Boise, Idaho).
- The Community Center Records
- 1983-2003 (inclusive)19832003
- 1.5 linear feet, (2 boxes)
- Collection Number
- MSS 183
- Chiefly minutes of the board of directors and treasurers’ reports. Includes information about fundraising, operation of the organization’s physical center, publication of its monthly newspaper, known variously as The Paper, Out!, and Diversity, and activities of the gay community in Boise, Idaho.
- Boise State University Library, Special Collections and Archives
Special Collections and Archives
1910 University Drive
- Access Restrictions
Collection is available for research.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Incorporated 1983 in Boise, Idaho, as The Community Center, Resources for Gay and Lesbian People; name shortened in 2009; often known by its acronym, TCC.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Chiefly minutes of the board of directors and treasurers’ reports. Includes information about fundraising, operation of the organization’s physical center, publication of its monthly newspaper, known variously as The Paper, Out!, and Diversity, and activities of the gay community in Boise, Idaho.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
[item description], The Community Center Records, Box [number] Folder [number], Boise State University Special Collections and Archives.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||1-2||Tax Exempt Status||1984|
|1||3||IRS Annual Report Form||1991-1997|
|1||30||Meeting Minutes and Notes||1992-1993|
|1||46-50||Transaction Reports||1989, 1993-1996|
|2||7||Aids Awareness Week Proclamation||1985|
|2||8||Grants||1988 and 1992|
|2||17||Special Reports Northwest Telco||1993|
|2||18||MCC/TCC Joint Agreements||1991-1995|
|2||19||MCC/TCC Joint Building Account Activity||1993-1997|
|2||24||The Alchemist's Workshop: An Ethnography of the TCC||2003|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Community centers--Idaho--Boise
- Gay rights--Idaho