Roger E. Martin papers, circa 1950-1987 PDF
- Martin, Roger E.,1935-
- Roger E. Martin papers
- circa 1950-1987 (inclusive)circa 19501987
- 10 cubic feet (8 record cartons and 4 oversize items)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1825
- Collection includes: Miscellaneous papers belonging to Roger E. Martin, ca. 1950-1987. Roger Martin represented Clackamas County in the Oregon House of Representatives (1967, 1967ss, 1969, 1971, 1971ss, 1973, 1974ss, 1975, 1975ss, 1977, 1978ss).
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is unprocessed. For information contact the reference staff of the Oregon Historical Society Research Library, email: Libreference@ohs.org; telephone: 503-306-5240.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Roger Martin represented Clackamas County in the Oregon House of Representatives (1967, 1967ss, 1969, 1971, 1971ss, 1973, 1974ss, 1975, 1975ss, 1977, 1978ss).
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection includes: Miscellaneous papers belonging to Roger E. Martin, ca. 1950-1987.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society owns the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any reproduction use. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all materials in the collections, In some cases, permission for use may require seeking additional authorization from copyright owners.
Roger E. Martin Papers, Mss 1825, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Legislators -- Oregon -- Clackamas County.
- Politics and government -- Oregon -- Clackamas County.
- Family Names :
- Martin, Roger E., -- 1935- -- Archives.
- Geographical Names :
- Clackamas County (Or.) -- Politics and government.