Jeffrey M. LaLande regional politics and culture collection, 1982-2011 PDF
- LaLande, Jeffrey M., Dr., 1947-LaLande, Jeffrey M., Dr., 1947-
- Jeffrey M. LaLande regional politics and culture collection
- 1982-2011 (inclusive)19902004
- 2.5 linear feet, (5 boxes)
- Collection Number
- Jeffrey LaLande gathered or was given the items in this collection largely over the course of the past fifteen years. He collected the items because of his personal and academic interest in the subjects, especially far right, political and religious extremist movements, as well as other miscellaneous aspects of southwestern Oregon's very recent/current political and cultural history.
- Southern Oregon University, Hannon Library
Hannon Library, Special Collections
1250 Siskiyou Blvd
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open for research.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
A 1969 graduate of Georgetown University, Jeffrey M. LaLande earned a master's degree in archaeology from Oregon State University and a Ph.D. in history from University of Oregon. He has authored numerous articles and several books. Jeff Lalande is knowledgeable about a wide range of Northwest history topics.
Jeff LaLande has been a longtime Hannon Library supporter and member of the Friends of Hannon Library board. He contributed content to Hannon Library's Southern Oregon Digital Archives. He has spoken in well-attended library lectures and is in demand as a speaker at conferences and other events throughout the region.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The collection relates to extremist movements in 2004. Jeff compiled the items in this collection during the past fifteen years. He collected the materials because of his personal and academic interest in the subjects, especially far right, political and religious extremist movements, as well as other miscellaneous aspects of southwestern Oregon's very recent/current political and cultural history.
The collection covers LaLande's work through the 1990s to 2004 and contains books, articles, reports, and other items published by LaLande, as well as his correspondence and research materials.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Copyright and any related rights protect materials in this collection. Researchers are free to use these materials for any purpose that is permitted by the copyright and any rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses, researchers need to obtain permission from the rights holder(s). http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
For fair use/educational reproduction, please provide the following credit: From the Jeffrey M. LaLande regional politics and culture collection, courtesy of Southern Oregon University Hannon Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Frontier and pioneer life
- Personal Names :
- Ogden, Peter Skene
- Other Creators :
- Personal Names :
- LaLande, Jeffrey M., Dr., 1947- (cre)
- LaLande, Jeffrey M., Dr., 1947- (com)