A. J. Grover letter to Edwin Beebe, April 18, 1863 PDF
- Grover, A. J
- A. J. Grover letter to Edwin Beebe
- April 18, 1863 18631863
- 0.025 linear feet, (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- CA 1863 Apr 18
- A. J. Grover wrote a letter dated April 18, 1863, to Edwin Beebe, of Placerville, Idaho to say that he had been delayed by Indians and it was too late for best market in Placerville; he also quotes prices in mining towns.
- University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives.
UO Libraries--SPC, 1299
University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
- Funding for production of this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
A. J. Grover wrote a letter dated April 18, 1863, to Edwin Beebe, of Placerville, Idaho, to say that he had been delayed by Indians and it was too late to make the best market in Placerville; he also quotes prices in mining towns.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
[Identification of item], A. J. Grover letter to Edwin Beebe, CA 1863 Apr 18, Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries, Eugene, Oregon.
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Archival material may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal and/or state right to privacy laws and other regulations.
Researchers are advised that the disclosure of certain information pertaining to identifiable living individuals represented in this collection without the consent of those individuals may have legal ramifications (e.g. a cause of action for invasion of privacy may arise if facts concerning an individual's private life are published that would be deemed highly offensive to a reasonable person) for which the University of Oregon assumes no responsibility.
If a researcher finds sensitive personal information in a collection, please bring it to the attention of the reading room staff.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Frontier and pioneer life--Idaho--Placerville
- Frontier and pioneer life--Oregon
- Mines and mineral resources--Idaho--Placerville
- Mines and mineral resources--Oregon
- Mines and mining
- Personal Names :
- Beebe, Edwin--Correspondence
- Grover, A. J.--Correspondence
- Form or Genre Terms :