Portland, Oregon, circa 1915-1920 PDF
- Andrews, Wesley (Charles Wesley), 1875-1950, photographer.
- Portland, Oregon
- circa 1915-1920 (inclusive)19151920
- .29 cubic feet (24 photographic postcards in 1 album)
- Collection Number
- Album 674
- 24 black and white photographic postcards in 1 album, ca. 1915-1920, of street scenes and landscapes in Portland, Oregon.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
24 black and white photographic postcards in 1 album, ca. 1915-1920, of street scenes and landscapes in Portland, Oregon. Subjects include the Broadway Bridge, the Forestry Building, the First National Bank, the Seward Hotel (also known as the Governor Hotel), Union Station, the Hawthorne Bridge, the YWCA building, etc.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library before any reproduction use. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all of the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright owners.
Portland, Oregon : The Rose City, Album 674, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Architecture -- Oregon -- Portland -- Photographs.
- Bridges -- Oregon -- Portland -- Photographs.
- Corporate Names :
- Broadway Bridge (Portland, Or.) -- Photographs.
- First National Bank of Portland (Or.) -- Photographs.
- Forestry Building (Portland, Or.) -- Photographs.
- Governor Hotel (Portland, Or.) -- Photographs.
- Hawthorne Bridge (Portland, Or.) -- Photographs.
- Union Station (Portland, Or.) -- Photographs.
- Young Women's Christian Association building (Portland, Or.: 1905)
- Geographical Names :
- Portland (Or.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Photographs.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Photographic postcards. -- aat