George Barber journal, 1861-1885 PDF
- Barber, George, 1826-
- George Barber journal
- 1861-1885 (inclusive)18611885
- 7 folders, (0.2 linear feet)
- Collection Number
- Typescript of journal. Describes events during the settlement of the Cache Valley and later as a Mormon missionary in England.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this Collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Typescript of journal. Describes events during the settlement of the Cache Valley and later as a Mormon missionary in England.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The library does not claim to control copyright for all materials in the collection. An individual depicted in a reproduction has privacy rights as outlined in Title 45 CFR, part 46 (Protection of Human Subjects). For further information, please review the J. Willard Marriott Library’s Use Agreement and Reproduction Request forms.
Initial Citation: George Barber journal, Accn 327, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. University of Utah, J. Willard Marriott. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Following Citations: Accn 327.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Mormon Church--Missions--England
- Mormons--Missionary experiences--England
- Personal Names :
- Barber, George,1826- --Diaries
- Geographical Names :
- Cache Valley (Utah and Idaho)--Settlement
- Form or Genre Terms :