Thomas and Marguerite Wright collection,, circa 1950-1999 PDF
- Wright, Thomas G.,Jr.
- Thomas and Marguerite Wright collection,
- 7 : cubic feet (2 document cases, 2 record cartons, 2 flat boxes)
- Collection Number
- Accession 25901
- Contains: black and white photographs of various Oregon scenes, subjects and people by Thomas G. Wright, the Oregon State Highway Travel Division, and other organizations, circa 1950s-1960s; plus related materials.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is unprocessed. For information contact the Oregon Historical Society Research Library at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 503-306-5240.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Contains: black and white photographs of various Oregon scenes, subjects and people by Thomas G. Wright, the Oregon State Highway Travel Division, and other organizations, circa 1950s-1960s; documents, brochures, programs, notes, news clippings, photographs, and ephemera relating to the activities of Thomas G. Wright and the Robert D. Holmes campaign for governor, circa 1958; cartoons drawn by Robert D. Holmes while a legislator; one (1) black and white oversize mounted photograph of Robert D. Holmes greeting other individuals; and documents, notes, brochures, photographs, a cassette tape, and ephemera relating to Marguerite Wright's activities with the Oregon Historical Society and the Columbia River Bicentennial Commission, circa 1980s-1990s.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Corporate Names :
- Columbia River Bicentennial Commission.
- Oregon Historical Society.
- Oregon. -- Travel Information Division.
- Family Names :
- Holmes, Robert D. -- Photographs.
- Holmes, Robert D.
- Wright, Marguerite, -- 1926- -- Archives.
- Wright, Thomas G., -- Jr. -- Archives.
- Geographical Names :
- Oregon -- Politics and government -- 1951-
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Audiocassettes. -- aat
- Photographs. -- aat
- Printed ephemera. -- aat
- Programs (documents) -- aat