Charles H. Andrus papers, 1923-1926 PDF
- Andrus, Charles H., 1900-
- Charles H. Andrus papers
- 1923-1926 (inclusive)19231926
- 0.1 linear feet
- Collection Number
- The Charles H. Andrus papers (1923-1926) consist of papers resulting from Andrus' LDS Church mission to the Eastern United States. Included are letters, certificates, street meeting materials, and a diary.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Charles H. Andrus served a mission for the LDS Church to the Eastern United States from 1923 to 1925.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The Charles H. Andrus papers (1923-1926) consist of papers resulting from Andrus' LDS Church mission to the Eastern United States. Included are letters, certificates, street meeting materials, and a diary.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances.
Permission to publish material from the Charles H. Andrus papers must be obtained from the Special Collections Manuscript Curator.
Initial Citation: Charles H. Andrus papers, Accn 1366, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. University of Utah, J. Willard Marriott. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Following Citations: Accn 1366.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
General materialsReturn to Top
Container(s): Box 1
Heber J. Grant Letter; B. H. Roberts Letters; Minister's Certificate; Eastern States Mission, release certificate; miscellaneous documents on street meetings in Salem, Massachusetts.
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Mormon Church--Missions--East (U.S.)
- Mormons--Missionary experiences--East (U.S.)
- Personal Names :
- Andrus, Charles H.--Archives
- Form or Genre Terms :