Portage, Utah Receipts from the Bishop's Storehouse, 1892-1899 PDF
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Portage Ward (Portage, Utah)
- Portage, Utah Receipts from the Bishop's Storehouse
- 1892-1899 (inclusive)18921899
- 1 box, (.25 linear foot)
- Collection Number
- USU_COLL MSS 202
- This is a one volume collection of receipts from the LDS Church's Bishop's Storehouse of the Portage Ward of the Malad Stake in Utah.
- Utah State University, Merrill-Cazier Library, Special Collections and Archives Division
Special Collections & Archives
Utah State University
- Access Restrictions
No restrictions on use, except: not available through interlibrary loan.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The receipts are dated from April of 1892 through December of 1899. They include information on who made donations, descriptions of the donations (labor, types of goods, cash), and how much the donations were worth. The volume contains approximately 500 receipts.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances.
Permission to publish material from the Portage, Utah Receipts from the Bishop's Storehouse must be obtained from the Special Collections Manuscript Curator and/or the Special Collections Department Head.
Initial Citation: Portage, Utah Receipts from the Bishop's Storehouse USU_COLL MSS 202, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. Utah State University Merrill-Cazier Library. Logan, Utah.
Following Citations:USU_COLL MSS 202, USUSCA.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
1 volume, 250 pages
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Gifts--Religious aspects--Mormon Church.
- Corporate Names :
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Portage Ward (Portage, Utah).
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--Charities.