Alaska Coalition Northwest Office records, 1977-1980 PDF
- Alaska Coalition. Northwest Office
- Alaska Coalition Northwest Office records
- 1977-1980 (inclusive)19771980
- 2' 4" linear
- Collection Number
- 3706 (Accession No. 3706-001)
- Records of the Coalition
- University of Washington Libraries, Special Collections
University of Washington Libraries
- Access Restrictions
Open to all users.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
By laws, correspondence, minutes, newsletters, legislation, publications, reference files, 1977-80.
Alaska Lands Bill files documenting the nationwide campaign to designate certain Alaska lands as units of the National Park, National Wildlife Refuge, Wild and Scenic Rivers, and National Wilderness Preservation System.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Literary rights of representatives of the records-creating organization transferred to the University of Washington Libraries.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Personal Papers/Corporate Records (University of Washington)
- Personal Names :
- Gibson, Margie Ann
- Corporate Names :
- Alaska Coalition. Northwest Office--Archives
- Alaska National Interest Lands Conservation Act