Littleton Dennis Teackle letters, 1823-1834 PDF
- Teackle, Littleton Dennis, 1777-1850.
- Littleton Dennis Teackle letters
- 1823-1834 (inclusive)18231834
- .29 cubic feet (1 oversize box)
- Collection Number
- Mss 670
- Collection includes: Correspondence, 1823-1834, to Teackle from John Adams, Henry Clay, Thomas Jefferson, Richard Mentor Johnson, Edward Livingston, James Madison and Roger Brooke Taney. Littleton Dennis Teackle (1777-1850) was a Maryland business man and member of the Maryland House of Delegates.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Littleton Dennis Teackle (1777-1850) was a Maryland business man and member of the Maryland House of Delegates.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection includes: Correspondence, 1823-1834, to Teackle from John Adams, Henry Clay, Thomas Jefferson, Richard Mentor Johnson, Edward Livingston, James Madison and Roger Brooke Taney.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Preservation photocopies available in collection for reference use.
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Littleton Dennis Teackle Letters, Mss 670, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Legislators -- Maryland.
- Family Names :
- Adams, John, -- 1735-1826 -- Correspondence.
- Clay, Henry, -- 1777-1852 -- Correspondence.
- Johnson, Richard M. -- (Richard Mentor), -- 1780-1850 -- Correspondence.
- Livingston, Edward, -- 1795 or 6-1840 -- Correspondence.
- Madison, James, -- 1751-1836 -- Correspondence.
- Taney, Roger Brooke, -- 1777-1864 -- Correspondence.
- Teackle, Littleton Dennis, -- 1777-1850 -- Correspondence.
- Geographical Names :
- United States -- Politics and goverment.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Letters (correspondence) -- aat