William O. Cogswell Scrapbook, 1919-1922 PDF
- Cogswell, William O., 1900-1977
- William O. Cogswell Scrapbook
- 1919-1922 (inclusive)19191922
- 1 volume
- Collection Number
- Mss 665
- The scrapbook contains a few photos of University of Montana grounds, sporting events, and classmates, and a few items of memorabilia from 1919-1922.
- University of Montana, Mansfield Library, Archives and Special Collections
Archives and Special Collections
Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library
University of Montana
32 Campus Dr. #9936
- Access Restrictions
Researchers must use collection in accordance with the policies of Archives and Special Collections, the Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library, and the University of Montana--Missoula.
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
Resident of Missoula, Montana, William O. Cogswell attended the State University of Montana at Missoula from 1919 to 1924. He received a B.A. in Journalism in 1923 and took some graduate classes in 1924. Cogswell was a member of Alpha Delta Alpha, Sigma Delta Chi, Silent Sentinel, University Orchestra and Band, Bear Paw, and Press Club, and he was editor of the university yearbook, the Sentinel, and the university student paper, the Kaimin for his senior year.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collection consists of a scrapbook containing a few photos of State University of Montana (Missoula) grounds, sporting events, and classmates, and a few items of memorabilia. Dates of items are from 1919-1922.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Researchers are responsible for using in accordance with 17 U.S.C. and any other applicable statutes. Copyright not transferred to The University of Montana.
[Name of document or photograph number], William O. Cogswell Scrapbook, Archives and Special Collections, Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library, The University of Montana-Missoula.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Corporate Names :
- State University of Montana (Missoula)--Photographs
- State University of Montana (Missoula)--Sports--Photographs
- State University of Montana (Missoula)--Students--Photographs
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Occupations :
- College students--Montana--Missoula