American Red Cross Collection, 1946-1957 PDF
- American Red Cross
- American Red Cross Collection
- 1946-1957 (inclusive)19461957
- 0.25 linear feet
- Collection Number
- HTM_WCMss258 (collection)
- Materials related to the American Red Cross and training conducted at the Red Cross chapter in Walla Walla, Washington.
- Whitman College and Northwest Archives
Whitman College and Northwest Archives
Penrose Library, Room 130
345 Boyer Avenue
Walla Walla, WA
- Access Restrictions
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The collection consists of pamphlets, training materials, certification cards, Civil Defense information, emergency preparation and care instruction and the "American Red Cross Home Nursing: Care of the Sick and Injured" instructors' guide along with two textbooks regarding health care.