Eugene Print Collection, 1880-1960 PDF
- Eugene Print Collection
- 1880-1960 (inclusive)18801960
- 3 linear feet, (4 containers)
- Collection Number
- PH 213
- The Eugene Print Collection assembles images of the city of Eugene and its vicinity. The majority of the images date from the 1880s-1920s.
- University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives.
1299 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
- Additional Reference Guides
Historical NoteReturn to Top
The Eugene Print Collection is an artificial collection of photographs, primarily featuring buildings, landmarks, and streets in and around the city of Eugene. Not all of the persons depicted in the photographs are identified.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|Guide to the Eugene Print Collection|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Architecture, Domestic--Oregon--Photographs
- Cable cars (Streetcars)
- Congregational churches--Oregon
- Covered bridges--Oregon
- Public architecture--Oregon--Photographs
- Corporate Names :
- University of Oregon--Photographs
- Geographical Names :
- Eugene (Or.)
- Eugene (Or.)--Photographs
- Skinner Butte (Or.)
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Photograph albums
- Photographic prints