Richard F. Ream papers, 1962-1973 PDF
- Ream, Richard F.
- Richard F. Ream papers
- 1962-1973 (inclusive)19621973
- 1 folder, (0.1 linear feet)
- Collection Number
- The Richard F. Ream papers consist of photocopied materials regarding articles about climbing Lone Peak, Bell's Tower and The Thumb located in Little Cottonwood Canyon in Utah. Also included is materials about climbing Wind River in Wyoming.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this Collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The Richard F. Ream papers consist of photocopied materials regarding articles about climbing Lone Peak, Bell's Tower and The Thumb located in Little Cottonwood Canyon in Utah. Other photocopied materials included climbing Wind River in Wyoming. Also in the collection is the booklet, Geology of the Canyons of the San Juan River, (edited by D. L. Baars).
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances.
Permission to publish material from the Richard F. Ream papers must be obtained from the Special Collections Manuscript Curator.
Initial Citation: Richard F. Ream papers, Accn 2533, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. University of Utah, J. Willard Marriott. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Following Citations: Accn 2533.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Personal Names :
- Ream, Richard F.--Archives
- Geographical Names :
- Little Cottonwood Canyon (Utah)
- Wind River Range (Wyo.)
- Form or Genre Terms :