- Historic American Buildings Survey.Washington (State)
- Fort Spokane plans
- 1960 (inclusive)19601960
- 45 x 59 cm.
- Collection Number
- Mss 3103
- Collection includes: 60 blueprint plans, elevations and details on 14 sheets of Fort Spokane in Miles, Washington, recorded 1960.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection includes: 60 blueprint plans, elevations and details on 14 sheets of Fort Spokane in Miles, Washington, recorded 1960.
Other Descriptive InformationReturn to Top
Designated Mss 3103-1
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Fort Spokane Plans, Mss 3103, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Architecture -- Washington (State) -- Fort Spokane -- Designs and plans.
- Historic buildings -- Washington (State) -- Fort Spokane -- Designs and plans.
- Historic American Buildings Survey. -- Washington (State)
- Fort Spokane (Wash.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Designs and plans.
- Lincoln County (Wash.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Designs and plans.
Form or Genre Terms
- Blueprints. -- aat