Theodore Roosevelt letter to George Himes, 1900 Feb 21 PDF
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919.
- Theodore Roosevelt letter to George Himes
- 1900 Feb 21 (inclusive)1900 Feb 211900 Feb 21
- 1 item.
- Collection Number
- Coll 301
- Typed note, signed, from Theodore Roosevelt when governor of New York, to George H. Himes, assistant secretary of the Oregon Historical Society, complimenting Himes and the Society on their work.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Typed note, signed, from Theodore Roosevelt when governor of New York, to George H. Himes, assistant secretary of the Oregon Historical Society, complimenting Himes and the Society on their work. This letter was a response to Himes's letter of February 13th, 1900, a transcript of which is included.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Corporate Names :
- Oregon Historical Society -- Correspondence.
- Family Names :
- Himes, George H., -- 1844-1940 -- Correspondence.
- Roosevelt, Theodore, -- 1858-1919 -- Correspondence.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Letters (correspondence) -- aat