Roller Derby Girl Interview, 2011 PDF
- Bostick, Chenoa
- Roller Derby Girl Interview
- 0.03 linear feet
- Collection Number
- Chenoa Bostick was a student of folklore at the University of Oregon. This collection includes an essay and fieldwork documentation relating to this student's folklore fieldwork project.
- University of Oregon, Archives of Northwest Folklore
1287 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for access in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
- Publication of this finding aid was supported in whole or in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by Oregon State Library.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Interview with E.C.R.G. Boldly Knocks and the 3 beers about her experience in roller derby.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Collection is open for use in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Master sheetReturn to Top
Project release formReturn to Top
Informant release formReturn to Top
EssayReturn to Top
TranscriptReturn to Top
C01_2012_023: Sound recordingReturn to Top
Interview with Boldy Knocks
1.0 electronic optical disc (cd-rom)
PhotographsReturn to Top
Photographs of Boldy Knocks
1.0 photographic print
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- personal experience narratives
- Recreational sports
- roller derby
- sound recordings
- Personal Names :
- Joseph, Amanda
- Geographical Names :
- Eugene (Or.)
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Fieldwork project