Frank Filkins photograph collection, circa 1980 PDF
- Filkins, Frank
- Frank Filkins photograph collection
- circa 1980 (inclusive)19751985
- 62 items
- Collection Number
- The Frank Filkins photograph collection contains landscapes of Utah in various remote locales. Including the town of Castle Rock, southern Utah, Abandoned cabins: buildings, and the famous meeting of the railroads at Promontory, Utah. 8 x 10 black and white photographs and 4 x 5 color transparencies.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Collection shows landscapes of Utah in various remote locales. Including; the town of Castle Rock, southern Utah, Abandoned cabins: buildings, and the famous meeting of the railroads at Promontory, Utah. 8 x 10 black and white photographs and 4 x 5 color transparencies.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The library does not claim to control copyright for all materials in the collection. An individual depicted in a reproduction has privacy rights as outlined in Title 45 CFR, part 46 (Protection of Human Subjects). For further information, please review the J. Willard Marriott Library’s Use Agreement and Reproduction Request forms.
Collection Name, Collection Number, Box Number, Folder Number. Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library, The University of Utah.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Castle Rcok, Southern Utah, Abandoned Buildings, and Promontory PointReturn to Top
Castle Gate, Utah and Promontory Point
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Corporate Names :
- North American Coal Company
- Geographical Names :
- Castle Gate (Utah)
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Photographic prints