Glass Blowing and the Stoner Lifestyle, 2011 PDF
- Glass Blowing and the Stoner Lifestyle
- 2011 (inclusive)20112011
- 0.04 linear feet
- Collection Number
- Abigail LeVere was a student of folklore at the University of Oregon. This collection includes an essay and fieldwork documentation relating to this student's folklore fieldwork project.
- University of Oregon, Archives of Northwest Folklore
1287 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for access in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
- Publication of this finding aid was supported in whole or part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by Oregon State Library.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
A study of marijuana users as a folkgroup and their relationship to other cultures.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Collection is open for use in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Master sheetReturn to Top
EssayReturn to Top
TranscriptReturn to Top
Video recordingReturn to Top
C02_2012_101: The Stoner Culture
0.01 electronic optical disc (dvd-rom)
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- video recordings
- Personal Names :
- Meade, Ryan
- Geographical Names :
- Form or Genre Terms :
- electronic optical disc (DVD-R)
- Fieldwork project