The Crazy Cologne Carnival, 2002 PDF
- Hutchinson, Sarah M.
- The Crazy Cologne Carnival
- 0.02 linear feet
- Collection Number
- Sarah M. Hutchinson was a student of folklore at the University of Oregon. This collection includes an essay and fieldwork documentation relating to this student's folklore fieldwork project.
- University of Oregon, Archives of Northwest Folklore
1287 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for access in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
- Publication of this finding aid was supported in whole or part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by Oregon State Library.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
A look at the celebration of Carnival in Germany, from the biggest celebration in Cologne (from a native perspective) to a small traditional Freibur celebration.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Collection is open for use in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||Project release form|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Personal Names :
- Gier, Andreas
- Geographical Names :
- Nordrhein-Westfallen, Germany
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Fieldwork project