A.D. Rogers photographs, ca. 1880s-1900 PDF
- Rogers, A. D.
- A.D. Rogers photographs
- ca. 1880s-1900 (inclusive)18761904
- 13 photographic prints (1 box)
- Collection Number
- Photographs of streets, hotels, restaurants, and logging camps in Olympia, Washington, and other western Washington locations taken in the late 1800s.
- University of Washington Libraries, Special Collections
University of Washington Libraries
- Access Restrictions
Entire collection can be viewed on the Libraries' Digital Collections website. Permission of Visual Materials curator required to view originals. Contact Special Collections for more information.
- Funding for encoding this finding aid was partially provided through a grant awarded by the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
A.D. Rogers was a photographer in Olympia, Washington, from the late 1800s to the early part of the 1900s. He took over L. Wilson Clark's Olympia photography studio in 1889.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The collection contains images of Olympia, Washington, and other Western Washington locations, taken during the 19th century to the beginning of the 20th century. Includes images of streets, hotels, restaurants, ships, soldiers' camps, and logging camps.
Other Descriptive InformationReturn to Top
Number 5 is not used.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Olympia, WashingtonReturn to Top
|1||1||between 1895 and 1900?|
Other Washington LocationsReturn to Top
|2||8||between 1895 and 1900?|
|2||9||between 1895 and 1900?|
|2||10||between 1895 and 1900?|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Cities & towns--Washington (State)--Olympia--1880-1900
- Logging--Washington (State)--Photographs
- Streets--Washington (State)--Olympia--Photographs
- Visual Materials Collections (University of Washington)
- Geographical Names :
- Olympia (Wash.)--Photographs
- Washington (State)--Photographs