E. R. Williams family photographs collection, circa 1910-1930 PDF
- E. R. Williams family photographs collection
- .9 : cubic feet (2 document cases)
- Collection Number
- Accession 25730
- Photographs of the extended family of E. R. Williams, including scenes of logging, railroads, blacksmith shops, dentist's office, and family portraits.
- Oregon Historical Society Research Library
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is unprocessed. For information contact the reference staff of the Oregon Historical Society Research Library, email: Libreference@ohs.org; telephone: 503-306-5240.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Photographs of the extended family of E. R. Williams, including scenes of logging, railroads, blacksmith shops, dentist's office, and family portraits. Also includes a series of photographs of the filming of "The General," with Buster Keaton; and a photograph of baseball star Babe Ruth on a fishing trip in Oregon. Most photographs were taken in the area of Grants Pass, Or. Includes photo CD with copies of images and identification.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Logging -- Oregon -- Photographs.
- Motion pictures -- Oregon -- Photographs.
- Railroads -- Oregon -- Photographs.
- Family Names :
- Keaton, Buster, -- 1895-1966 -- Photographs.
- Ruth, Babe, -- 1895-1948 -- Photographs.
- Williams family -- Photographs.
- Williams, E. R. -- Photographs.
- Geographical Names :
- Grants Pass (Or.) -- Photographs.
- Josephine County (Or.) -- Photographs.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Photographs. -- aat