UW Ethnomusicology Archives audio recordings: Mohamed Matar recordings (Musique Traditionnelle Arabe sur Bousoq), Undated PDF
- Matar, Mohamed
- UW Ethnomusicology Archives audio recordings: Mohamed Matar recordings (Musique Traditionnelle Arabe sur Bousoq)
- 1 items : EC-1 reel (7 1/2 ips, 1/2 tr. stereo, 7"); 1 WAV file (48 kHz, 24-bit); Duration: 00:46:30
- Collection Number
- Copy of commercial recording of Mohamed Matar.
- University of Washington Ethnomusicology Archives
University of Washington
- Access Restrictions
Access is restricted.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
The University of Washington Ethnomusicology Archives has been collecting and curating unique ethnographic music recordings for over 50 years. Its holdings of more than 15,000 items include field recordings documenting music traditions of all kinds from most areas of the world, concert recordings of visiting musicians, and films and videos of a variety of musical events, as well as several hundred musical instruments. The Archives serves the students and faculty in the UW Ethnomusicology Program, the broader university community, Pacific Northwest tribes, and an international clientele of musicians, students, and teachers.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Full title: Musique Traditionnelle Arabe sur Bousoq.
Performer: Mohamed Matar/bousoq.
Contents: Rash sur le Maqam Atarkord (side one of record); Takssim Nahawand Ochak; Takssim Bayati Nawa (side two of record)
Tape digitized 9/2016 (WAV, 48kHz, 24-bit) - 74-24.1.wav (46:18)
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1974024-0001: Musique Traditionnelle Arabe Sur Bousoq
1 audiotape : Audio Reel
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Arabic music
- Traditional music
- Geographical Names :
- Middle East--Middle East--General Middle East
- Syria--Middle East--Middle East