Academic Distinctions Committee records, 1970-1971 PDF
- University of Oregon. Committee on Academic Distinctions
- Academic Distinctions Committee records
- 1970-1971 (inclusive)19701971
- 0.25 linear feet, (1 container)
- Collection Number
- UA 143
- The Academic Distinctions committee at the University of Oregon was concerned with reviewing the requirements for achieving various academic distinctions. Collection contains material regarding a new grading system and the honors college, 1970-1971.
- University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives.
UO Libraries--SPC, 1299
University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Permanent University Archive public records are available for research, and are subject to state, and in some cases federal freedom of information laws. In compliance with applicable state and federal laws, including, but not limited to, FERPA and HIPAA, specific records that are legally protected, sensitive, private, or confidential are exempt (not subject to disclosure) and closed to protect individual privacy.
- Funding for production of this finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).
Historical NoteReturn to Top
The Academic Distinctions committee at the University of Oregon was concerned with reviewing the requirements for achieving various academic distinctions.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The collection contains records that document the functions and activities of this department.
Collection is organized by accession and includes the following material:
As of 2012 there is only one accession:
Accession 10780.A: Material regarding a new grading system and the honors college, 1970-1971.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Archival may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal and/or state right to privacy laws and other regulations.
Researchers are advised that the disclosure of certain information pertaining to identifiable living individuals represented in this collection without the consent of those individuals may have legal ramifications (e.g. a cause of action for invasion of privacy may arise if facts concerning an individual's private life are published that would be deemed highly offensive to a reasonable person) for which the University of Oregon assumes no responsibility.
If a researcher finds sensitive personal information in a collection, please bring it to the attention of the reading room staff.
[Identification of item], Academic Distinctions Committee records, UA 143, Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries, Eugene, Oregon.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Academic achievement--Oregon--Eugene
- College students--Oregon--Eugene
- Education, Higher--Oregon--Eugene
- Grading and marking (Students)--Oregon--Eugene
- Universities and colleges--Oregon--Eugene
- Corporate Names :
- Robert D. Clark Honors College
- University of Oregon. Committee on Academic Distinctions--Records and correspondence
- University of Oregon--Awards
- University of Oregon--Students
- Form or Genre Terms :